Payment & Shipping Terms:
Satin silver housing XLR Audio Connector, LC3MX stereo cables and connectors
XLR connector is a style of electrical connector, primarily found on professional audio, video, and stage lighting equipment.
The connectors are circular in design and have between three and seven pins. They are most commonly associated with balanced audio interconnection, including AES3 digital audio, but are also used for lighting control, low-voltage power supplies, and other applications.
XLR connectors are available from a number of manufacturers and are covered by an international standard for dimensions, IEC 61076-2-103.
They are superficially similar to the smaller DIN connector range, but are not physically compatible with them.
The XLR connector was invented by James H. Cannon, founder of Cannon Electric in Los Angeles, California (now part of ITT Corporation), and for this reason it was sometimes colloquially known as a Cannon plug or Cannon connector.
There was also an XLP series which used a hard plastic insulation, but was otherwise the same. The Australian operation was sold to Alcatel Components in 1992 and then acquired by Amphenol in 1998. ITT Cannon continues to manufacture XLR connectors in Japan.
The Switchcraft corporation later started manufacturing compatible connectors, followed by Neutrik. Neutrik made a number of improvements to the connector and its second-generation design had just four parts for the cable connector and eliminated the small screws used by both Cannon and Switchcraft, which were prone to working loose, falling out and becoming lost.
|Connection Type||XLR 3PIN|
|Insertion force||≤ 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||≤ 20 N|
|MOQ||Flexible and we accept small order in the first time as trial order.|
|Salt Spray Test||24 hours|
|Efficiency||more than 90%|
Microphone, Instrument, Headphones, Speaker/Amplifier, Processor/Effect
1. Audio / Video product: MP3, MP4, DVD, stereo system
2. Digital devices: digital camera, digital video
3. Remote control: Vehicle, rolling door, Home security products
4. Communication products: mobiles, car telephone, telephone, building equipment, PDA etc.
5.Household Appliances: TV, microwave oven, electric cooker, electric hair drier, electronic scale, Body Fat &Water Scale, Kitchen Scale.
6. Security Products: Videophone, Monitor etc.
7. Toy: electronic toy etc.
8. Computer products: Camera, recording pen etc.
9. Fitness equipment: running machine, massage chair, timer etc.
10. Medical Equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer,the hospital call system and other similar products.