Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Contact Resistance:||≤30MΩ||Insulation Resistance Initial:||≥2GΩ|
Satin silver housing XLR female Audio Connector, LC3FX trs audio connector
Three-pin XLR connectors are by far the most common style, and are an industry standard for balanced audio signals.
The great majority of professional microphones use the XLR connector. In previous years, they were used for loudspeaker connections, for instance by Trace Elliot in its bass enclosures.
The XLR could accept 14 AWG (1.6 mm) wire with a current-carrying capacity of 15 amps, suitable for most loudspeakers, but they have been superseded by the Speakon connector for professional loudspeakers. The Speakon connector accepts larger wire and carries more current, and it provides a better shield for the contacts, which may carry dangerous voltages when connected to an amplifier.
Three-pin XLR connectors are used to interconnect powered speakers with line-level signals. This use is commonly seen in PA system applications and seems to be growing more common.
Dual-mold inject with integrated type of relief, strengthen structure, not broken.
Enclosed latch design, female connector is completely impermeable and no fear on normal usage.
Round cable clamp never hurt the wire.
Waterproof clamp structure.
Female XLR body excluding spring, smooth and easy for assembly, and cancelling the shell grounding, compliance with AES48-2005 standard.
|Connection Type||XLR 3PIN|
|Salt Spray Test||24 hours|
1. Audio Connectors: Plugs, Sockets, Switches, Coax Connectors, RCA Connectors & Cable Assemblies,
Microphone Connectors and Cable Assemblies, Speaker Connectors & Cable Assemblies.
2. Video Connectors: BNC series connectors, Video Connectors and Cable Assemblies.
3. Digital Transmission Connectors.
4. Car Audio Connectors, Auto Lighter Plugs, Fuse Holders.
5. A/V equipment Optical Fiber Cables: Plastic Optical Fiber Cables.
6. Stage Cables: Multi-Audio Snake Cables with Stage Box & Stage Wheel, Stage Cable Assemblies.
7. ODM, OEM, EMS(Electronic manufacturing services).