Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Insulation Resistance Initial:||≥2GΩ||Application:||Audio Video|
Black housing , gold contacts XLR male Audio Connector, LC3MX-B speaker output connector
Three-pin XLR connectors are used to interconnect powered speakers with line-level signals. This use is commonly seen in PA system applications and seems to be growing more common.
Rechargeable devices exist that use three-pin XLR connectors. These can be found on electric powered mobility wheelchairs and scooters. The connectors carry from 2 to 10 amps at 24 volts.
An obsolete use for three-pin XLR connectors was for MIDI data on some Octave-Plateau synthesizers including the Voyetra-8.
The three-pin XLR connector is commonly used for DMX512, on lighting and related control equipment., particularly at the budget / DJ end of the market. However, using three-pin XLR connectors for DMX512 is specifically prohibited by section 7.1.2 of the DMX512 standard.
Use of the three-pin XLR in this context firstly presents a risk of damage to the lighting equipment should an audio cable carrying 48 volt phantom power be accidentally connected, and secondly encourages the use of cable following analogue audio specifications for DMX, which can lead to signal degradation and unreliable operation of the DMX network.
|Connection Type||3PIN XLR Series|
|Packing||Polybag by Single unit|
1. Audio Connectors: Plugs, Sockets, Switches, Coax Connectors, RCA Connectors & Cable Assemblies,
Microphone Connectors and Cable Assemblies, Speaker Connectors & Cable Assemblies.
2. Video Connectors: BNC series connectors, Video Connectors and Cable Assemblies.
3. Digital Transmission Connectors.
4. Car Audio Connectors, Auto Lighter Plugs, Fuse Holders.
5. A/V equipment Optical Fiber Cables: Plastic Optical Fiber Cables.
6. Stage Cables: Multi-Audio Snake Cables with Stage Box & Stage Wheel, Stage Cable Assemblies.
7. ODM, OEM, EMS(Electronic manufacturing services).